AKC Event Numbers:
2016700906, 2016700908, 20167009, 2016700910
Please click the PDF icon to download the CATs premium list.
HOW TO ENTER
• Complete an official AKC entry form for each dog’s run of each test. A
dog may only enter once per event (day).
• Turn your entry forms and fees in at the Field Secretary’s Desk, either by
mail as a pre-entry (see below) or on the day of the trial before the close
of entries for that day. Entry forms are located at the end of this premium
• Late, incomplete, unsigned, unpaid or conditional entries, or entries not
submitted on the Official AKC Entry Form will not be accepted.
• A separate fee is required for each test run. Make checks payable to
• Entry Fee: $20.00 per test run,Entries may be mailed to
Lucia Prieto, Trial Secretary
4293 Mill Creek Rd ~ Cat Springs, TX 78933
• If you are also registering your Canine Partner with AKC, simply fill out the
Canine Partners Enrollment Application located at the end of this premium
list and turn it in at the Field Secretary’s desk along with your entry form
and fees. This may be done with both pre-entries and day of event entries.
DAY OF TRIAL CLOSING OF ENTRIES
2016700906 Friday, December 2, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
2016700909 Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
2016700908 Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
2016700910 Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
Welcome to the 2017 CdECA Spring East Coast Hunting Trial and Workshop.
Hunting workshop morning and afternoon of March 4th.
- Morning Workshop Starts at 6:30AM
- Afternoon Workshop Starts at 3:30PM
Hunting Trial , March 5th
- Hunting trial starts at 6:30AM
Note: All entries due by Thursday March 2, 2017, 8:00PM
Download ‘Workshop Entry Form’
Download ‘Hunting ‘Trial Entry Form’
Come and celebrate 20 years of dedication, accomplishments and ensuing friendships.
June 15th at 7 p. m.
Dinner at Patrenella’s
813 Jackson Hill
Houston, TX 77007
Please RSVP by June 12 and, if possible, provide us with your entree selection from their dinner menu: http://www.patrenellas.net/main/menu.php
Event coordinator: Sam Jimeson .(SLJimeson@aol.com)
Reserve yours today!